Obama Against Patent Trolls.

Patents,Copyright,DRMS - the neverending blight of technology industry which are wielded by the companies who lacks the innovation & can't compete with the rivals, finally gonna hate President Obama for his next move.

As per #-Link-Snipped-# ,President Obama is going to take the actions against the patent trolls.
Which I personally feel, is the good idea.

Do you know, New Zealand is the country where the copyrighting has been removed on codes/programmes/softwares. Very smart move. They deserve the applause.
I wish whole world becomes DRM free,Copyright free & upto some extent Patents free.

You scared, Tim Cook & Steve Ballmer ? You must 😁 😁
#And The OpenSource Rises

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The title says it all : - Do you think, copyrighting the code should be allowed ? If yes, then explain Why ? - Or you believe in Free codes,...
Many of us need to download YouTube Videos, and for this, there is an excellent plugin for Firefox browser. Go to the official site of firefox (https://www.addons.mozilla.org) and search for...
In many Indian Movies I have seen that when brake failure happens they struggle for a long time and hit on the lamp post/a tree or it may lead to...
I wanna made mini ups from bike battery i-e 12v , for the purpose to charge my laptop and cell phone, i need help, its my first project, i get...
KONE, the elevator manufacturer from Finland, is here with innovation in the high-rise elevator technology. With KONE UltraRope in place, now elevators that will be able to travel 1 kilometer-twice...