Oasis Training Institute @ Pune For Embedded Training

hello,
i m thinking to join oasis training institute @ pune for embedded training...suggestions abt the institute and if had any other please lemme knw....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to trainings section. Please provide a better title to your discussion threads. I've changed it to something that makes more sense from a mere "hi...".
  • MADHU PATHAK
    MADHU PATHAK
    @the_big_K
    thanku for d most valuable help i ever get in ma lyf. .dun get d procedure of d site thot dat datz for saluation so put dat mere 'hi'. .i wud hv appreciatd if some useful information was in ur reply. . Any ways thanq. .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Mohammed Sadiq MC *Engineering Trade: Computer Science Location: Malappuram, Kerala, India *Occupation: Student *Hobbies & Interests: Facebooking, Travelling, Chatting, Football, *Aim in life: To be happy alweiz.. 😀 *I...
hello friends. i need help in the project using JAVA-MATLAB connectivity. here, the interface is created in JAVA and MATLABis used for mathematical processing. here, JAVA interface is created by...
Skype has just launched a new update for the Windows OS and the latest 5.8 update offers HD calling and group screen sharing and so on. Check out our latest...
Watch the video here: https://www.viddler.com/v/db5d5f12 See their workspace and ideas. 😀
Name:Tanu *Engineering Trade:Information Tech *Occupation: Currently a student!!! *Hobbies & Interests: *Aim in life: Being Independent,and accomplishing all ma dreams!!!