O Hai,World !!

Hey Friends
My self Amit Gohel,A design Engineer in small embedded company by professions ,very very curious for exploring the world on embedded way.
mainly intrusted in Core Electronics ,Networking && my favorite GSM (planning to post few of my projs based on SIMCOM SIM900D & Telit GL865 in short time).๐Ÿ˜
I've heard about CE a long ago.today when i visited it,it's intense force me to join it.
CE Rocks !!๐Ÿ‘
See You Very Soon .

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Amit and congratulations on being knighted as a CEan ๐Ÿ‘. Okay, now answer the regular question: - What did you hear about the CE community, from whom and what brought you back?

We hope to have you as an active member.
  • Gandalf
    Gandalf
    Welcome To CE , Amit like to see you actively participate in discussions
    Knowledge grows by Sharing !!!
    ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to CE, AT! ๐Ÿ˜€ I am sure you will be addicted to this site.
    Keep dropping by.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Welcome to CE, Amit! ๐Ÿ˜€ Nice knowing about you... ๐Ÿ˜
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    AbraKaDabra
    ๐Ÿ˜€ I am sure you will be addicted to this site.
    I second that! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    AT-OK, welcome to CE dude! ๐Ÿ‘
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to forum. AT Command ๐Ÿ˜‰ looking forward to see your responses in queries. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • AT-OK
    AT-OK
    Thanks The_Big_K ,Gandalf,AbraKaDabra,Pravin-Kumar,Dancer_Engineer && godfather !!

@The_Big_K :: I heard a lot about CE community from my friend cum office mate Harshadbhai(aka godfather).

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Building Footbridges in Ait Bayoud, Morocco https://www.engineeringforchange.org/workspace/view/230/1#tabs=/workspace/activities/230/1
Just found an interesting trend set by our CEans in the past few days; after we switched to the new CE ๐Ÿ˜€ Members and visitors are spending more time on...
Aayam 2012 is a Technical Festival organized by Gyan Vihar University, Jaipur. This is the 11th Aayam transforming the world of imagination, we have developed the platform to get budding...
Gyan Sangraam 2K12 is a Technical Symposium organized by Surya Group of Institutions, School of Engineering and Technology. Theme of the Festival: Gyan Sangram- A battle of knowledge endeavors to...
QUARK 2012 is a Technical Fest organized by Tulsiramji Gaikwad-Patil College of Engineering and Technology. Every year, Tulsiramji Gaikwad-Patil College of Engineering and Technology, organizes a National Level students' convention...