NVIDIA Graphics card

please.......any one tell mi about a nvidia graphics card..............

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    tush123
    please.......any one tell mi about a nvidia graphics card..............
    NVIDIA is a company that leads in making of the GPU - graphics processing unit which acts in parallel with that of the CPU (central processing unit) to take of some graphic related calculations.

But that is just very basic information. If you can tell us what do you want to know about NVIDIA GPUs, we'd be able to offer some more, specific information.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have searched a lot, but can't find the list of post graduate courses in mechanical engineering all around the world. I came across few but, didn't get the all....
Hi! My name is Justyna. I am a fifth year student of English course of Structure Engineering at University of Technology in Poznan. I managed to qualify to Erasmus Internship...
Arun_GuptaHello , I m Arun ,a b.tech 2012 passout . i have been searching for job since since June 2012 in Delhi Ncr . I know Java,J2ee,Android,Php,Drupal,Joomla. I joined a...
Why Linus torvalds is preferring to continue to development of Kernel in C language & not C++? Long time back, Linus dropped the bomb on the guy who was suggesting...
I was confused whether I should post this thread in Mathematics section or Computer section. Whatever, Read this link : gambasdoc.org/help/doc/formula?view&en Interesting stuff 😀