NVIDIA GeForce LAN 6 Opening Ceremony - Has Battlefield 3 Footage

NVIDIA has expanded GeForce LAN to India that was held on 14th October 2011 in the city of Mumbai. The event saw more than 600 Indian and International gamers competing against each other in an enormous virtual combat zone

[video=youtube;wMResgrnfOU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMResgrnfOU[/video]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

my degree is from 2006 -2010 but due to 3 backlog i have not got degree what i have to write in year of degree in 2012 gate form
can anyone please suggest me a very simple first year engg. workshop project ?/ we have carpentry, sheet metal, welding, soldering - can use any or aa combination of these....
I would like to ask the members present in this forum to please tell me the feasibility of going abroad to pursue Masters in Civil Engineering 1. Has saturation come...
Hi frnds, I'm interested in doing a prototype fo projectr my under electrodynamic induction wireless power transmission.. I need help in doing it.. Could anyone help me..😕
Right side of the brain controls left side of the body and vice verse. What you conclude from this? If you want to break somebody's heart hit him/her on the...