NVIDIA Awards $275,000 to 11 Top Ph.D. Students for Computing Research

While some students use GPUs to frag digital foes, others use them to advance the frontiers of science (and perhaps one day unleash a cure for cancer).
In fact, thousands of students around the world are using GPUs today to tackle some of the most complex computing challenges in industries such as medical imaging, space exploration, automotive design and film production.
NVIDIA is involved in many academic research and educational programs, and one of the most important is the NVIDIA Graduate Fellowship Program. This program, which is open to students around the world, seeks to advance the frontiers of science by providing a financial reward and technical support to graduate students who are doing outstanding GPU-based research.
In November, we kicked off the 10th Annual NVIDIA Graduate Fellowship Program and invited students to submit their program for consideration. Today I am happy to announce the winners of those Awards. Each student will receive $25,000, as well as engineering and technical support, to pursue their research.
Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

2 Days ago LinkedIn the world’s largest professional network on the Internet announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 7,840,000 shares of common stock at a price to...
CEans, I'm happy to announce that CrazyEngineers has partnered with Pristine to offer a course in Basics of Stock Markets. Finance is a topic that affects our lives and I...
Watch Mobile Future's animation, "Spectrum: Fueling the Mobile Future," which explores the staggering growth in consumer mobile usage and the need to balance the nation's airwaves to meet exploding consumer...
Motion planning for dynamic folding of cloth hands with two high speed robot hands and 2 high speed sliders. - University of Tokyo [video=youtube;Ky8eP6i1RPM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky8eP6i1RPM[/video]
Now you can submit your outstanding, dazzling, hilarious or thought-provoking short film. JUST ONE REQUIREMENT: Please feature a robot as one of the main characters as or framing devices of...