NurtureTalent Webminar: Finance For Entrepreneurs: December 9 & 10

Nurture Talent Academy, India's 1st training institute for entrepreneurs, aims to support budding entrepreneurs right from the beginning of their ventures. It has conducted 40 workshops for 670 startups across 15 cities. It brings a series of live interactive online web conferences to guide startups.

Speakers

Nandini Mansinghka is an angel investor and entrepreneur. She was earlier Vice President with JP Morgan and handled strategy role at The Times of India group. She is a CFA and Commerce graduate.

Amit Grover is an IIT Delhi and IIM Indore alumnus. He has worked previously with Infosys, Asian Paints and Onida. He is also a member of Mumbai Angels, and has led over 25 deals in last 4 years.

Basic Finance for Entrepreneurs

Date: Thrusday, December 9, 2010
Time: 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM IST
Fee : 350/-

* Basics of entrepreneurial finance
* Revenue, cost, profit concepts
* Breakeven analysis
* Pricing concepts
* Equity vs Debt

Buy Ticket: 404 Page Not Found: MeraEvents.com

Advance Finance for Entrepreneurs

Date: Friday, December 10, 2010
Time: 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM IST
Fee : 350/-

* Advance concepts of entrepreneurial finance
* Profit and loss, Balance sheet, cash flow statements
* Cash required to start a business
* What do investors want from finance aspects?
* Valuations
* Sources of investments

Buy Ticket: 404 Page Not Found: MeraEvents.com

For further queries: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello people! can anyone tell me where i can get a kinetic micro generator..which converts kinetic energy into electrical energy. i am living in chennai. thanks with regards abhimanyu
MAEERS' MIT School of Government is organizing the 1st Parliament of Indian Student Council Leaders i.e. Bharatiya Chhatra Sansad from Jan 12-14, 2011 at MIT Campus, Pune comprising of eleven...
Hello everyone, I need a great project proposal on IT. I am a first year final student and this is the final project of first year. I want to develop...
hello friends, here is some codes in java check it out. import java.applet.*; import java.awt.*; import java.awt.event.*; /**/ public class p extends Applet implements MouseMotionListener,Runnable { int...
TECHNICAL EVENTS Paper & Poster Presentation Competition SimPlant Quiz Dexter's Lab Industry Defined Problem Technical Debate Model Making Event Business Plan Presentation Pharmascopia NON TECHNICAL EVENTS The Amazing Race Bulls...