Nurture Talent's "Finance For Entrepreneur" on 10th April at Pune (India)

Got this through email from Nurture Talent. Those who are interested should attend -

Dear All,

After the success of its previous workshops in Mumbai and enthusiastic demand from entrepreneurs, Nurture Talent Academy is conducting a workshop for entrepreneurs at Pune.

The aim of this workshop is to give insights into finance related issues of entrepreneurs and startups. Entrepreneurs will get to learn about Financial Projections, financial statements - Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, Profit and Loss, Breakeven Analysis and Valuations. This workshop is for entrepreneurs and startups to learn the fundamentals of finance required to make a business plan and gives orientation on the various aspects related to entrepreneurship. You also get a chance to meet the investors and learn from their experiences.

This workshop is a part of a series of knowledge sharing sessions, exclusively designed for you to get introduced to the fundamentals of entrepreneurship. With greater insights in entrepreneurship, these workshops are expected to put you on a pedestal for future success. The previous workshops were highly interactive and had a tremendous response from all entrepreneurs present.

Time:
Saturday, April 10th, 2010, 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm

Venue:
Roots to Wings
Row house no. 3,
Opposite Dutta Dhayan Mandir,
Pashan-sus Road, Pashan,
Pune, Maharashtra - 411021
Hurry, registration for workshop is on first come first basis.

To register, click the link below:
#-Link-Snipped-#

About Nurture Talent Academy:
Nurture Talent Academy is India's 1st Training Institute for Entrepreneurs. It provides training and mentoring to entrepreneurs and conducts a 1-month Nurture Talent Program, which covers all aspects of starting a venture like sales, marketing, finance, HR, legal, taxation and how to make a business plan.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can you suggest the best vocabulary builder for toefl.....later on gre??
The biggest Earthquake in the history has struck Mexico few minutes ago. The magnitude of the Earthquake is 7.2 on Richter Scale. Please keep on posting updates in this thread....
Tim Berry has written an excellent article on the reasons why one should NOT do an MBA ... do read - Read This Before Getting an MBA Degree
Apple Inc. probably sold more than twice as many iPads in its debut weekend as some analysts estimated, an early sign that Chief Executive Officer Steve Jobs may succeed at...
Well, i am not sure if I am not supposed to start this thread on an engineering forum, but I just couldn't resist myself. Two days ago, I saw a...