Nurture Talent Trains 1000 Startups. Workshops For Entrepreneurs Coming -

Got following mail from Amit, the founder of NurtureTalent -

Dear Friends,

We are pleased to share that with your kind support, Nurture Talent Academy, India's 1st institute for training entrepreneurs, has achieved an important landmark of training 1000 startups. It was exactly 1 year back on 6th March, 2010 that we did our 1st workshop, starting in Mumbai, and since then, we have done 67 workshops across 20 cities attended by 1000 budding entrepreneurs including students, professionals and businessmen. I will like to thank each one of you in supporting us in this journey.

We are continuing our effort with more programs coming up to cater to upcoming startups. In March, 2011, we are focusing on "Software Startups". We will like to request you to share below program details in your network.

Workshop on Business Plan and Finance for Software Startups

Software industry has emerged as the high opportunity area for startups. Cloud computing, mobile apps, web apps, social media, software products and services are the future of technology. Startups and young developers across India are rising to these opportunities and coming up with ideas which can be world-beaters. In order to enable these ideas to take shape, Nurture Talent Academy brings to you a practical, hands on and interactive workshop for converting your ideas into solid executable plans.
Reference study material, excel templates, power point presentations will be shared with all participants by email before the workshop.

Speakers

Successful entrepreneurs, angel investors and venture capitalists will share their insights in every session.

Agenda

- Introduction/Networking – 15 minutes
- How to register a company? – 15 minutes
- How to start a software business? – 30 minutes
- How to make a business plan? – 45 minutes
- Fundamentals of Finance – 45 minutes
- Fundamentals of Marketing – 30 minutes
- Windows Azure features and benefits for entrepreneurs – 30 minutes
- Interactive Q&A session with an entrepreneur/investor – 30 minutes
* Break - 15 minutes

In Association With Microsoft

Microsoft Windows Azure - The Windows Azure platform is a flexible cloud–computing platform that lets you focus on solving business problems and addressing customer needs. Join the Cloud build-an-app contest for young developers and startups. Log on to Who Leads Tomorrow for details and registration.

Schedule

Date

City

12th March, Saturday

Pune

15th March, Tuesday

Gurgaon

16th March, Wednesday

Chandigarh

19th March, Saturday

Hyderabad

24th March, Thursday

Mumbai

26th March, Saturday

Bangalore

1st April, Friday

Trivandrum

2nd April, Saturday

Chennai

9th April, Saturday

Noida

Fees
Students - Rs 100, Others - Rs 500

For more details and to Register Online
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Finally, we're rolling out attachment upload facility for CEans. You'll notice an attachment clip button in your post editor (in advance mode only) once the facility is enabled for...
Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...oad-facility-being-rolled-out.html#post149551 Your questions, comments, feedback and 'attachment tests' in this thread 😀
I have Programing course this year and I must learn c and c++.Please tell me websites and if you have send me source about c and c++!
Hello, I would like to make a variable resistance controlled by voltage in order to get variable resistance for gain. I want the resistance change to be linear with the...
I realized that most of the engineering news that we discuss or cover through various channels here on CrazyEngineers are either from the West or from the Eastern countries. I...