numerical on advanced computer architecture

suppose a multiprocessor is built out of individual process of capable of sustaining 50 Mflops. what is the largest function of program execution time that could be devoted to sequential operation if the parallel computer is to exceed the performance of a super computer capable sustaining 1 Gflops.?

does anybody know how to solve this question?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I believe it is very possible to program the brain. We are in the beginning stages obviously of making this work but it can and will. I have read a...
hey friends, many times i am confused about what is my weakness when i say one of my weakness my friends are advice me that don't tell this weakness in...
pls can some one tell me this code is giving errors when i run it..?? Decimal to Binary, Octal and HEX converter #include #include #define MAX 79 #define ESC 27...
jet-powered backpack: a device fitted with pressurized metal containers that let out jets of gas, worn by astronauts on their backs to enable them to move around in space. hey,...
Hei Hei Hei…Here is one more fabulous KYCEan for you. This is gonna be a blast because quite a lot of our CEans in fact most of our CEans don’t...