Nuclear engineer at EDF gives career advice to Engineering students

Hi guys,

it's been a while since I've been on here. However we just got a story on #-Link-Snipped-# that some of you might really like. We recently interviewed #-Link-Snipped-# for our site.

Adedeji is a Mechanical engineering graduate from UCL. He now works at EDF as a nuclear engineer. He's also had fantastic internships at companies like Exxon Mobil and BP. He's shared with us some of his experiences and given you guys some free advice regarding how to approach companies like EDF for jobs.

Let me know what you all think!

Kind regards,

Shaf

Note: The Big K has authorised us put links to our stories on this site.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I am planning to do a project on ARM with CAN. Can you please suggest some project ideas on it. I would really appreciate it. Thanks, Linus
Identify her. What is her claim to fame?
I am a complete novice when it comes to making a robot, and there is a robot wars competition in my school i want to take part in.i want to...
i want coupling based metrics for measuring the quality of software (project) uml diagrams
hi guys im vasanth im going to give my gre by next month could you plz suggest me how to prepare and what are the books i have to refer...