hi frnds
i m furkan
come on
i think its hot topic for debate
what u think "this deal should be or not"

Replies

• furkan_ims
    furkan_ims
    i think its in favour favour of india as there is lot of requirement of light and to produce elect. india needs nuclear power so in need if there is any small condition there is no harm and in order to become more powerful in army india needs nuclear power
    what u think?
  • videotuning
    videotuning
    nuclear power is no good for humanity because is dangerous

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey there, everyone. My name is Chad and I am a new member that just joined yesterday evening. I haven't gone through everything here yet, but I am looking forward...
CEans, Don't miss out on this! SitePoint is offering a free ebook on Ruby On Rails! 😁 Grab your copy @ https://www.sitepoint.com/books/rails1/freebook.php -The Big K-
Hey CEans! Not sure which forum to post this under. Anyway, any of you planning to participate in Robocon 2008? It'll be held in India! For more info, click here:...
For those of you who may be interested in the dispersion modeling of airborne pollution, here are some good sources of information: Books: ● Beychok, Milton R. (2005). Fundamentals of...
For those of you who may be interested in the dispersion modeling of airborne pollution, here are some good sources of information: Books: ● Beychok, Milton R. (2005). Fundamentals of...