NPTI Bangalore's graduate course on O&M in T&D? Comments welcome...

Hi All

Back again, please give your valuable comments on the course, reputation of institute, placements, and will you prefer to join?

Regards

Vibhor Mittal
Allahabad

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Official Website: Aayam '10 This November, get set for a spine-tingling ride of NITA's very own technical fiesta “AAYAM” featuring exciting competitions, high-on-charge events and inspiring people. Aayam is meant...
The NOIDA based Lava mobile is heavily advertising the A9 Model on Indian Television. Let's take a look at this phone an find out whether the phone is worth the...
Dear friends! I was out of the reach of internet for two days. Kindly forgive me because I couldn't give you the good news. I bought a phone at last!...
Hi.. I wanted everybody's opinion on this.. I've heard about a 10 day course in PIC 16 microcontroller by EFY ( Electronics For You) tech centre in Bangalore, India certified...
Microsoft is introducing a new reality show called “Career Factor” that needs a few outgoing, social media-savvy individuals who need help with their technology careers. Career Factor is a reality...