NPTEL Courses prepared by IIT and IISc professors

NPTEL Video and Web Courses (for all engineering branches) prepared by
professors from IITs and IISc are available on this website:#-Link-Snipped-#.

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    Hi thanks for the links,There are already quite a few threads created over NPTEL.

@ MODS: can we merge all the threads?
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    At present we'll keep them separate. More threads on this topic will be clubbed. Once a thread is listed in Google; it's better not to remove/club it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We are two CCNA certified engineers with a telecom company and want to upgrade CCNP and CCVP. We have heard about Boot camps that they are helpful in saving time...
If you are a PayPal user located in India, you will no longer be able to use electronic fund transfer facility to withdraw your funds in your PayPal account. This...
for the mba banking and finance course in Sikkim manipal university, will the study material be provided by the university and what’s the mode of exams and studies.
hey guys i am working on solvent selection using computer aided molecular design..i had done a considerable work in this field bt i need some guidence ...plz help me..
MIT researchers have developed technology that they say not only will make the Internet 100 to 1,000 times faster, but also could make high-speed data access a lot cheaper. The...