Nptel courses on artificial intelligence

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
The course will cover basic ideas and techniques underlying the design of intelligent computer
systems.

Topics include:
Introduction to AI and intelligent agents.
Problem Solving : Solving Problems by Searching, heuristic search techniques, constraint
satisfaction problems, stochastic search methods.

Game Playing : minimax, alpha-beta pruning.

Knowledge and Reasoning : Building a Knowledge Base : Propositional logic, first order
logic, situation calculus. Theorem Proving in First Order Logic.
Planning, partial order planning.
Uncertain Knowledge and Reasoning, Probabilities, Bayesian Networks.

Learning : Overview of different forms of learning, Learning Decision Trees, Neural
Networks.

Introduction to Natural Language Processing.

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Module 1:

#-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Module 2:

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I know the students who has more than one offer letters, but in dilema where to join, here give your votte and if possible reason too for the poll, so...
Videos | News Bureau | University of Illinois Bioramani
This thread is dedicated to all the stadiums in every place around the world. Post any stadium in this thread and say something about it...its technical details, amazing design or...
Hello CEans ! Placements are near the corner. So in this thread we can share our knowledge covering each Power machine , its performance charactertistics , its construction and the...
hello friends,i am new here. i am a third year mechanical engg student . i am confused about my career. i am interested in hydraulics and pneumatics. please suggest me...