NOVO IT India | QTP Testing | 3+ Years | Pune

CEans who are into QA might be interested in this job opportunity -

We have immense pleasure in representing ourselves from NOVO, a Bangalore based consulting company with its presence in the industry since 12 yrs .We have been giving quality service to many of the top IT companies across India. For more details please log on to #-Link-Snipped-#

Opportunity
With reference to your CV in our database, we have an excellent opportunity for Performance testing professionals.

About Client : CMMI Level 5 Company

Position : "QTP Testing"
Interview Location : PUNE
Joining Location : PUNE
Experience : 3 to 5 yrs
Relevant Exp - : Min. 3 yrs

If interested in the above business opportunity, please do send contact us immediately on
#-Link-Snipped-# for further processing.

Academic Background :
Current salary :
Expected Salary :
Current Location :
Preferred Location :
DOB :
Relocation time (Notice Period) :
Current contact no :
Alternate contact no :

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

SAN FRANCISCO and BANGALORE, July 20, 2010 — ThoughtWorks Studios, a global leader in Agile ALM solutions, today announced Go™, a new Agile release management platform that allows organizations to...
If you are a HUGE fan of Kung Fu Panda Movie like me and love playing Mobile games, Here is a link to the Kung Fu Panda Mobile Game -...
I recently saw an advertisement on television regarding the Lava B2 and B5 cell phones. It said that: the new Lava phones are the world's first Alpha keypad phones i.e....
The Union Minister for human Resource Development, Shri Kapil Sibal unveiled a low cost computing-cum-access device, here today. The price of the device exhibited today is expected to be around...
hey im newbie here...i m about to join my college in few days. i have taken up metallurgy at VNIT nagpur. There will be a lot of fests there. So...