Notice: CE may experience downtime over the next 2-3 days

CEans,

CE's growing rapidly & we need to make CE ready to handle higher traffic. CE is being moved to a powerful server and the migration is supposed to take about 2-3 days.

During this time, you may experience some down time or site unavailability. I request your cooperation while we make the move.

We'll try our best to keep everything intact. However, it is possible that you may lose your latest post or two. While the chances of this loss are less than 1%, I am alerting you to be prepared.

I'll keep everyone informed about our progress through updates to this thread. Please be assured that the move was very necessary. You'll definitely experience faster access & better functionality in coming days.

I'll roll out announcements in due course of time. Keep watch on this section for updates.

Discuss this announcement in following thread:

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm happy to inform that the migration was very smooth. 😁 We are not ready to handle all the traffic! Bring it on, engineers! :twisted:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how to boot operating system from pen drive?.... if anyone... sort it out.... 😕
Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003 server, Windows Vista, Windows 2008 server and finally a newer edition of windows Window 7. You may like or hate...
Gigabit Ethernet and GPON Experience Enables Service Providers to Bring Advanced Voice, Data and Video Services to European Consumers SANTA BARBARA, Calif. and LONDON, United Kingdom – September 28, 2009...
hey i have a problem in my pc My standby icon in my windows are disabled it is not working i have also use google for this....but not satisfied ......
normal export tool in PLSQL client might be able to export maximum numbers of 40,000 to excel i suppose. How do we export huge DB records ie say in magnitude...