Nothing Confidential.........

Nothing confidential about it - but I'm not a trained engineer. Hope I'll be accepted here.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# welcome to CE anyway. Tell us more about yourself. How did you discover CrazyEngineers? And what prompted you to join in?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    prash223
    I am not an Engineer...
    đź‘Ť Welcome!
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    SHHH... Confidentially, even many of us CEans are not engineers even though we have an engineering degree.
    Welcome.
  • Prashanth_p@cchi
    Prashanth_p@cchi
    Engineer is not only by a degree mate!. You're most welcome if you have an engineering mind.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    We have Doctors and even commerce guys on forum. Welcome to family.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

LG 5″, 1080p, 440ppi LCD Display Is World’s First AH-IPS Bridgestone To Make World-Class Tires From 100% Sustainable Materials Ubi Interactive Makes Any Surface A TouchScreen; Play Angry Birds On...
My Self Manzar Hussain From Pakistan, Studying at Sukkur Iba department of electrical engineering specailization in telecom .. Thanks
exactly what is the difference between mobile computing and mobile communication?????
Tata Steel Projects, a division of the global Tata Group, is a multi-disciplinary business providing a diverse range of engineering services from consultancy, design & engineering to manufacture, installation and...
hi i am studying btech4th year in kluniversity vijayawada.. i am talkative friendly... my hobbies are playing shuttle listening music... reading books...