Notes on geology

Does any one have basic notes on geology ? Like formation of soil, rocks etc.

Replies

• KSS Manian
    KSS Manian
    Find the Principles of Geology.pdf, It is one of the oldest material which i have. Hope it is having the answer for your questions.
    Just Google it for more references.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think this should better be uploaded to our resources section.
  • KSS Manian
    KSS Manian
    Ok. Can you move this?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nope, you'll have to upload it to resources and then we'll create a link to it.
  • KSS Manian
    KSS Manian
    @#-Link-Snipped-# - There is no category for Civil (or) Structural in the resources to upload the content. Can I do it under Free Ebooks category.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    KSS manian
    @#-Link-Snipped-# - There is no category for Civil (or) Structural in the resources to upload the content. Can I do it under Free Ebooks category.
    Thanks for reminding. It's long due; I'll work on the downloads section and will introduce relevant section. Once the section is live; we'll move the book from eBooks section.
  • KSS Manian
    KSS Manian
    Fine. Ping me once it done.
  • gopaldeshpande
    gopaldeshpande
    KSS manian
    Fine. Ping me once it done.
    Thankyou very much and i wish you a very happy and prosperous new year.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Micromax dual-boot Android/Windows 8.1 Tablet LapTab was revealed at CES 2014, and the Intel-powered tablet has dual operating systems- Windows 8.1 and Android. The official launch of this tablet is...
Samsung has launched its TabPRO series of tablets at the ongoing Consumer Electronics Show 2014. The TabPRO series of tablets from Samsung feature Android 4.4 (KitKat) and will be available...
ASUS unveiled its new Windows 8.1 tablet at the Consumer Electronics Show 2014. The ASUS VivoTab Note 8 runs Windows 8.1 with the help of a 1.86GHz Intel Atom Z3740...
This image made my day. I'm sure, yours too. 😁
Fluther fame Ben Finkel and Twitter founder Biz Stone have launched a social Q&A smartphone app called as ‘Jelly’. The smartphone app is available on Android and iOS platforms. The...