Not able to chat in CE-Conference Chat

I am using Mozilla Firefox and i am not able chat on CE-Conference Chat. My mouse pointer doesn't change into cursor. Try to fix the problem.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Leo
    I am using Mozilla Firefox and i am not able chat on CE-Conference Chat. My mouse pointer doesn't change into cursor. Try to fix the problem.
    There's a green dot in the bottom left corner of the CE Conference - to let users sign in. Does it help?
  • Leo
    Leo
    Hi Big_K don't bother much about problem, take it easy i have google chrome as an alternative.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    In this case do this..

Log out and then log in again! And let us know whether it helps?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, the conference should work in any supported browser (IE7+, Mozilla, Chrome, Firefox and other modern browsers). If you inactive on the conference for long time, you get automatically logged out (to lighten the server load). You can check your login status at the bottom of conference. If your status is 'idle', just press the green dot -

[​IMG]
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Awesome arrow, biggie 😛
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ash
    Awesome arrow, biggie 😛
    No wonder I was called the Engineering Drawing expert in college 😉
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    My bad!
    When ever I see my status Idle in chat box , I used to log out and login again!

never thought of clicking on the button! tried today and it worked out.

Surprised to see that it is working opposite as well.

I mean available to idle!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Oh! I don't know this!
    Good one!

When ever I see my status Idle in chat box , I used to log out and login again!
    Me too!!
  • anuraadha
    anuraadha
    Even I use Mozilla Firefox. It does work.😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have new Micromax MMX 300C EVDO modem from BSNL. It works perfectly in windows platform. Username (cdma) & password (cdma) is also correct which allows to connect to internet....
i am giving a supply to a system where in place of U,V,W supply i am giving U,U,V supply to a system what will be the vectorial current representation of...
Hello, Every body Esp. "CE - Newbie" could you help me devloping remot controler I am A computer Science student and now I am pursuing my MSc in Prague If...
Hai friends, Recently many friends and myself involved in searching about the various exams conducted for a BE student . For example there are many ways like ,if they want...
Riddle me this: If you have a battery-powered radio, can you think of a way to use it to get a qualitative measurement of local field strength of RF? I...