Not 5 Star - Countless stars: Out of the world Hotel

Russians have unveiled plans for a commercial hotel in Near earth orbit. Hot meals prepared on earth, luxurious accommodation, zero gravity of course and a wide angle view of space.
Five nights at only UKP 100,000 and a measly UKP500,000 for the return trip.
Commercial Space Station: Russian firm Orbital Technologies reveals hotel plans | Daily Mail Online
#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• white_hat
    white_hat
    Would trade my soul to spend a night at such a hotel.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Sailaja Engineering Trade: ECE Location: Visakhapatnam Occupation: Student Hobbies & Interests: programming, interacting with friends, reading books Aim in life: to be a good ece scientist cum lecturer I...
As we see there are lot of meaningless Poll on every new introduction post. How if we remove Poll Option from this section? Is it possible?
Google is on it's path of excellence. It has introduced 1Gbps Internet service and TV service in Kanas City allowing the users to search live channels, Netflix, YouTube, recorded shows...
This is Jaspal, signing in from Dehradun, India. I want to ask a question about mech engineering - It is : what is pmm first and second kind of machine?...
Hi am doing a project on 'Equialization of mimo - ofdm systems' confused from where to start . my main idea is to reduce mutipath fading and to cancel out...