NOSQL databses trend

have you heard of nosql databses? i recently come to know this term .Its without any schema/table .and i want to know the current trends of nosql databases in terms of worth and requirement .

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    There are many and recently, FB had a big discussion about NoSQL... 😀 One such is Jini, that too by Apache! 😛
  • vinci
    vinci
    yeah companies like Google ,Fb ,amazon uses it as it provides streaming data,fast indexing and more advantage over RDBMS but i want to know its scope in future..
    You heard of MongoDB? One of its kind!!!
  • vinci
    vinci
    yeah now m hearing such words and concepts ..its totally new to understand and learn indeed
    vinci
    yeah now m hearing such words and concepts ..its totally new to understand and learn indeed
    Dude I didn't expect you would say this!!! 😛
  • vinci
    vinci
    why so ?Its indeed new for me i heard of such terms a few days ago and now going into depth of it
  • vinci
    vinci
    let me know more about nosql databases

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've this new thought popping up in my mind since last few months. What's bothering me is the number of new deadly diseases, viruses that have been discovered in the...
Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 has been leaked; and this time it's leaked just ahead of the mobile world congress. Samsung Galaxy Mini is actually 'mini' in everything - right from...
Can there be two maximum points of a function with 2 variables? For example, this question: Find the extreme values (state whether it's maximum or minimum) of f(x,y)= x^2 +...
How usually Oracle India Pvt Ltd give work location and training location to the selected students?
ok, by seeing the below router interface output it is obvious that txload and rxload is very minimal, but there are huge CRC failures, and itnerface resets.. any specific ideas??...