Norton Antivirus in Polish Language problem

First of all good evening to every body. Actually i had downloaded Norton Internet Security 2010. but it is in Polish language. I don't understand polish and to operate that either i have to learn polish or can anybody tell me how to change its language.
Please help

Courtesy
TARANJEET SINGH

Replies

• sookie
    sookie
    Re: Language problem

Good evening Taranjeet 😀

Can we know from where did you download the software? Is it some trial version? Well, if it is shown in Polish then may be you have downloaded a trial version available only in that particular language. Just check that. I guess language option depends on the global area you select at #-Link-Snipped-# site before downloading. After download you cannot do anything with language option.

Hope it helps.

-Sookie
  • TARANJEET SINGH
    TARANJEET SINGH
    Re: Language problem

good evening sookie
    i have downloaded it from the area51warez.info site and has 90 day subscription

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey guys want urgent help in my prefinal year project!!! I want to make a project that is based upon the wireless message sending service through microcontroller. I will interface...
What is Proto.in? Proto.in is India's biggest start-up ecosystem gathering. The best of Indian startups showcase their offerings to angel investors, venture capitalists, industry leaders and the media. Proto.in brings...
I'm doing my final year electrical engineering. I want to start a small scale industry after my graduation.what are the major things to be concentrated? I'm looking for various innovative...
Sir / madam, My question is Find the output for the following code void main() { int i=7; printf("%d",i++*i++); } Advance Thanks, R.Rengaraj {Java Certification Quiz} {On this forum my...
Firefox mainly survives because of the different Add-ons / Extensions and now Google Chrome supporting this would mean that the market share is going to boost in the year 2010....