Northern Engineering Conference 2009, Australia

The annual Engineers Australia Northern Engineering Conference will be held in Mackay 5th to 7th November 2009. The aim of the conference is to provide an environment for Engineers and associated professionals to network, learn, share experiences and collectively shape the future output of projects from the Northern Queensland region.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Official Website: Society for Sustainability and Environmental Engineering Conference November 2009 About - This International Conference hosted by the Society for Sustainability and Environmental Engineering (SSEE), Engineers Australia, will be...
Official Website: 24 th Indian Engineering Congress - Home The 24th Indian Engineering Congress will be held at Surathkal, Mangalore during December 10 to 13, 2009, concurrently with the 90th...
CEans, Our CE Events section aims to be world's #1 spot for all the information/updates on engineering events across the world. Please help us in listing the engineering events in...
I'm not a computer science engineer, so pardon my ignorance - whatever. When I was in college, I used to think we could build a supercomputer by connecting all the...
< Links edited >