North Korean Kids Playing Guitar : I'm Speechless!

Classical guitar is very difficult to play but watching these North Korean kids play it so well makes me want to go back to practicing. Just watch the video!

Replies

• Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Brilliant performance! *CLAPS* 👍
    @02:25, what passion!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Given that they're playing the nylon string classical guitar (10x more difficult to learn than your regular steel string guitar) I just wonder how long have these kids been practicing!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

my self dilkhush kumar.....m from bihar n persuing my B.tech from WBUT kolkatta... my branch is ece(6th sem)............i joined ce to share my knowledge n to get some ideas from...
Could anybody help just tell me the difference b/w different plastics like ABS,PP,PS,Nylon 6,6-6,PVC,HDPE and LDPE etc. I want to know about the specific changes b/w them like there strength,quality...
Hai friends: VIT EEE results are announced AU EEE results are also announced.
GRE always confused me. Recently, I met a friend who is all set to go to USA. Until now, he was just an ordinary engineer, passed out just last year....
bioramaniThe purchasing power of USD can be taken as about Rs.8/dollar. $6000/mo in US will work out to about Rs. 50, 000/mo in India. Nothing great.hello sir..m an cs student...m...