Non RoHS Compliant

I have to use higher wattage CFL. In that case available products are 35/45/65/85W. But they are non RoHS compliant#. Should I use it in bulk quantity? if not then what is the alternative?

#RoHS (Restriction of Use of Hazardous Substances)

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    aicbal
    I have to use higher wattage CFL. In that case available products are 35/45/65/85W. But they are non RoHS compliant#. Should I use it in bulk quantity? if not then what is the alternative?
    RoHS (Restriction of Use of Hazardous Substances)
    Now it is REACH not RoHS. It is a pain in sensitive parts of anatomy.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

This may help: PDF

Bioramani
  • aicbal
    aicbal
    thank you bioramani for your reply. the .pdf file helped me to decide.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what are the prerequisites for doing networking project??
A hospital complex is under construction. How you will design a substation? CE's opinion does matter. ------------------------------- Light+Fan load = 250 kW AC load = 100 kW Lift load =...
what is tonnage of AC machine? What is the diffrence between 1.5T capcity and 1.5TR capacity of a AC machine? Ton or Tonn ?
Birlasoft announced investments to set up a Customer Insight Lab at its Bangalore facility in India. Focused on Customer Relationship Management (CRM)– based innovative solutions, the lab will carry out...
There are several types of bridges found in any place in this world. So, this thread will be dedicated to TYPES OF BRIDGES.😀