Radiography(X ray & gamma ray),
Ultrasonic inspection/imageing,
Dye penetrant test,
Manetic particle test... etc.

IF U HAVE IMAGE/INFORMATION ABOUT THIS ARTICLE PLZ GIVE ATLIST ITS URL

Replies

• sonasathish
    sonasathish
    Radiography is the use of X Ray to view unseen or hard-to-image objects. The main diagnostic purposes of X-rays are to see inside ones' body, especially of the Brain and Fetus, where the bones can be viewed at an optimum Resolution (128 shades of grey). The impact on society of this technique has also been immense. Physicists and researchers have developed numerous types of Medicines to assist in the function and development of organs such as the brain and Heart, and radiography has improved the Economy of most countries in the western world due to the employment of physicists and doctors.

#-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
    A radiograph of a right elbow-joint.
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    Thanks my friend
    but we are mechanical student.It also use for detection of crak in metal. or its hardness. without dyamage
  • x_carlo_x
    x_carlo_x
    infrared cameras. they are used in the manufacturing industry to check if the welds are within a certain heat tolerance.
  • sriramchandrk
    sriramchandrk
    Please check these 2 url for NDT.

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Nondestructive Testing

Thanks & Regards
    Sriram

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

many of us getting the error publisher not verified when we deploying our .net Executable on server. Main cause of this error we havn't sign our assembly with public and...
is there any here to help me to choose a project title in eee without the use of microcontroller and microprocessor😒
hi guys! just joined ! heard that we can share everything based in engineering!! So have joined for the same. Regards, Joshilay
My name is Gerald, I'm an Engineer(communications) Still in the university,going to my final year but see myself as an Engineer. A little about me, i am optimistic, embrace new...
My name is Gerald, I'm an Engineer(communications) Still in the university,going to my final year but see myself as an Engineer. A little about me, i am optimistic, embrace new...