Non carrier B.tech in Hell

Him guys
Being a new user I want to collect some important view from your end ,in today market every one want to be a engg doc MBA these are th trends so let me start with engg . the basic rules to enter through the entrance is only 50% in 12 th that means any one capable of it can crack it and get into a good engg college . so it is the duty of college to give placement's ok let say duty failed by college now its the duty of big mnc or companies to give a fair chance to all engg passout but here is the jackpot A NON CARRIER STUDENT WILL TREATED AS SAME LIKE ST SC IN EARLY DECADES THAT U CANT COME TO INTERVIEW BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE MARK IN 12th .what need to be done by goverment Banned engg who have less than 60 % in 10,12 so that they can save atleast 4-6 lakh rupees

So guys please tell what need to be done ..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Kumarjeet Gangopadhyay
    so it is the duty of college to give placement's ok let say duty failed by college now its the duty of big mnc or companies to give a fair chance to all engg passout but here is the jackpot A NON CARRIER STUDENT WILL TREATED AS SAME LIKE ST SC IN EARLY DECADES THAT U CANT COME TO INTERVIEW BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE MARK IN 12th
    I'm not sure what you mean by 'non carrier' student. My best guess is that you're talking about students who've cleared all the engineering exams in first attempt and have no backlog.

That said, it INDEED is a duty of the college to ensure that companies visit the campus for recruitments. However, the recruitment totally depends on the industry situation. There are times even the top colleges do not get companies to recruit from campus.

Also be very clear that it's NOT the duty of the corporates to provide jobs. Corporates operate out of business interest and will decide who to hire and for what position.

It's also true that companies, at large, won't rely on the engineering education that students have gone through - and will deploy their own courses for the new joinees. That's the reason they tend to treat everyone equally for the engineering entrance test.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Could you please explain your question further?
  • jeshukb09
    jeshukb09
    Hi Kumarjeet

First of let me tell you you that it is not the responsibility or duty of your college to give you the placement. They only just assist you in bringing the companies for placement in your college. Once the company has come the rest is in hand of the students. If you do well in your interview then you will surely get placed. Another major fact is that, the future placement of the college is also in your hand. When the company comes for placement in a college and the performance of the students doesn't come to their expectation, then the same company will hesitate to come in the next year.

Now if you think on behalf of an industrial recruiter, what we study in our college are entirely different from what the industrial requirement is. So it is obvious that the recruiters will hire only those who can learn quickly and thus needing less time in training them. As training a recruited guy also will get some remuneration whereas company has not much output from them. So they will always go for talented students.

In Engineering Education the fact is that what we study is too old ( around 20 - 25 years ) and industries are always developing or improving their technologies day by day.
  • Kumarjeet Gangopadhyay
    Kumarjeet Gangopadhyay
    Jeshukb09: i know wat u r telling is 100% correct mnc want talent as they have the raw gold they just need the best alloy so that the ornaments will look good with good strength. For the previous i want to say non carrier as the student who dont have 60% through out carrier means 10 12 and btech . Regarding the non carrier btech as like me .. I must tell you my story . i was recuirted as dotnet developer for sobha softech ranchi which was a crap because the consultancy faked it company refuse to give joining as i have letter of intent right now .so i joined wipro bpo thought i can move to my field after 24 month now i have 1 year exp in wbpo as senior associate and i left my job to seek some option in IT field right now i am going to banglore to search some job
  • Kumarjeet Gangopadhyay
    Kumarjeet Gangopadhyay
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Could you please explain your question further?
    I want to say that if you dont have atleast 60% through out in 10 12 so no need to do engg it will waste your time as well as your money because at end you will not allowed to sit for any mnc .. Because there are 3-4 mnc who dont have any issue with percentage they want knowledge .....

With regards
    Kumarjeet
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Sunny Kichloo
    Sunny Kichloo
    See i get your point.I can understand that if a person scores less in academic then there are many companies in which they are not eligible.

But there are many companies in which you can join as a fresher and learn new technologies and after having some years of experience and Knowledge you can overshadowed your bad Academics and easily applies to your dream companies again.

So it doesn't means if you score less in 10 and 12 don't do engineering if a person has interest and put correct efforts he will be able to get job.Obviously Academics matter but after some years of experience its your knowledge of Technologies or Domain Counts 😀 Same applies to any Big MNC or Software Firm

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Straight in boring, curve is in. After curved Ultra High Definition TVs, smartphones and smartwatches, Samsung has introduced a Curved Soundbar. Samsung HW-H7500 and H7501 are the world’s first TV-matching...
👍 Great quote to start the day I believe- "When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn...
Google Glass can now detect whether the person you are looking at is sad, happy, angry, excited or nervous with the help of a very innovative app called SHORE aka...
PayZippy, the payment gateway by Flipkart is being shut down. I personally haven't been able to confirm the news (update: it's confirmed via an official email from Flipkart. See the...
OnePlus, the Chinese 'no compromise' startup is introducing OnePlus One phone in India for a price tag < Rs. 25,000. The company's recently posted a job position for GM, Operations,...