Nokia XL Dual SIM Price In India Is Rs. 11,489 - Features 5-Inch Screen And Dual Core Processor

Nokia India is on a spree of launching the newly introduced smartphone models in the country and this time it has brought the 'Nokia XL Dual SIM' phone with a price tag of Rs. 11,489. The phone With Nokia X, X+ & XL, Nokia Finally Embraces Android At Affordable Pricesat the Mobile World Congress (MWC 2014) along with Nokia X+ and Nokia X. The news about its debut before June was tingling around for quite some time now and here we have the phone reaching the Indian shores packed with a bunch full of features. Let us take a look at the smartphone's technical specifications to know if the price tag that accompanies the Nokia XL is justified or not.

First of all, the Nokia XL features a 5-inch capacitive multi-point touch screen with WVGA (800 x 480) resolution, 15:9 aspect ration and wide viewing angle LCD display. Powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 1 GHz, Dual-core processor, the Nokia XL brings 768 MB RAM, 4GB mass memory and a 32 GB microSD card support. For the user's connectivity needs, the smartphone provides, Micro-USB charging connector, 3.5 mm audio jack, USB 2.0 Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. Deriving its power from a 2000 mAh battery, the Nokia XL offers 37 days of standby time and up to 13 hours of talktime on 3G.

Nokia-XL-Dual-SIM

Weighing at about 190 g, the phone's dimensions are 141.4mm x 77.7 mm x 10 .9 mm, the Nokia XL supports two SIM cards. Running on the Nokia X operating system with Touch UI, the phone supports enterprise security features such as Mobile VPN and data encryption for device. For GPS and Navigation control there's the presence of HERE Drive, HERE Maps, A-GPS, Cellular and Wi-Fi network positioning.

The camera on the phone's rear end is a 5 megapixel one with maximum resolution set at 2592 x 1944 pixels. The camera supports auto-focus, LED flash and 4x digital zoom. It has 1.4 inch size sensor, 32 mm focal length and 50 cm min focus range. Among the other features of the camera you will find the usual - auto and manual white balance, Active toolbar, Still image editor, Face recognition, Auto exposure and Panorama lens. The camera can capture video at 30 fps on FWVGA (864 x 480) resolution.

That's all about the phone's features, specs and price in India. What are your thoughts on the new Nokia OS running smartphone XL? Share with us in comments.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Nokia X operating system based on version 4.1.2 of the Android Open Source Project (AOSP). Nokia X software platform version 1.0 is shipped with Nokia XL and user may have to upgrade it to latest 1.1.2.2 (NOT SURE why Nokia is not packaging XL with this 😳).

The encouraging thing is, 75 percent of applications written for Android run unmodified on the platform. However, one may ask why only 75% only, why shouldn't I go with fully android device to use 100% apps?

Deriving its power from a 2000 mAh battery, the Nokia XL offers 37 days of standby time and up to 13 hours of talktime on 3G.
    One interesting thing is, if Microsoft can get 13 hrs of talk-time on 3G with a 2000 mAh battery, why not other players can get it?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Founded by Manuj Jindal and Sushant Kochar, FindMyCoaching is a startup about coaching institutes. It was launched with a goal to help students search, compare and sign-up for coaching classes....
Launched in April 2014, the Sony CP-V3A is a new USB portable charger introduced in India today. The company had launched its first model the Sony CP-V3 a 2,800mAh charger...
Google's reportedly seeking a bigger share in the videogame-streaming pie with the acquisition of Twitch, a San Fransisco-based enterprise which offers a similar service. Variety reported that 'sources familiar with...
We are looking for a uni graphics - NX designer for an upcoming project. Interested candidates can drop your CV on gautam.vadnere@xyntech.in Below are the job details - Unigraphics Designer...
I m b.tech computer science student. I am about to complete my 3rd year. I am supposed to do 45 days summer internship. I want to do it in java...