Nokia SmartStart For Windows Phone; training session with expert - Anyone?

Nokia brings SmartStart service for its new Windows Phone users to make it super-duper easy for them to get started with a little one-on-one help from experts. And it is all for free!
It is a one hour session. You decide the time and Nokia experts call you to help you out. If you are not satisfied with one, simply schedule as many sessions as you want.
When you set up the session you will need to enter your handset’s IMEI number so you verify you do actually own a Windows Phone handset.

Here is the official website - #-Link-Snipped-#

Anyone giving it a try?

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    This is interesting way !

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

class A { int a; int b; void showab() { System.out.println(a+b); } } class B extends A { int c; void showc() { System.out.println(c); } } class C extends B...
I hope you guys had a chance to look at the Google Glass Walk photos - https://www.crazyengineers.com/googl...deo-about-googles-project-glass-surface-2167/ At Zeitgeist 2012, Google's own co-founder Larry Page gave a 20-minute talk that...
If you feel spendy, we've a nice recommendation for you - Blackberry Porsche Design P'9881 is now available in India for only Rs. 130,000. The price is peanuts because it...
I used to like the days when Flipkart was only limited to Books, Mobiles and Computers. But it looks like Flipkart understands the need of venturing into other categories as...
Nice to meet you all. My name is Adzmeel Akmar bun Hj Ayob. Just call me Adzmeel. I'm from Malaysia and study diploma in mechanical engineering. Right now I'm in...