Nokia sells 260k smartphones/day Vs. 80k iPhones/day Vs. 200k androids/day

MobileCrunch reports that Nokia which is being widely criticized for not being innovative beats the competition by selling about 260,000 smartphones all over the world every single day as compared to Apple's 80,000 iphones/day and 200,000 Android Enabled phones/day.

I think Nokia is a preferred brand when it comes to Mobile phones; best known for ease of use, durability and life.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is for sharing new ideas in your mind and present the projects and findings to CE let people contribute to it ,clarify doubts, you may suggest new topics and...
CEans, Can you all help in choosing the best 40" LED/LCD from the popular brands? The LEDs are priced higher than LCDs and I've found them to be brighter than...
If you're tight on budget, but need a laptop for your college needs; the best way would be to get an old laptop (second hand) and setup uBuntu in it....
CEans, If your college is organizing a TechFest or any similar event; you can now have CE as your tech fest partner. We're now open to all the proposals. We...
hii every1,, can any1 help me out in developing a java mobile application(a jar application)..?? its descrption is as follows- it is a typ of app. of which will run...