Nokia Phones To Get Belle OS Update In 2012

Nokia is phasing out the Symbian operating system and now planning to release the latest operating system update - Belle. The company through an official post on their blog said that the following phones will get Belle Update in 2012 - Nokia N8, Nokia E7, Nokia E6, Nokia X7, Nokia C6-01, Nokia C7, and Nokia Oro. Users will be able to download the update directly on the phone starting February 2012.

The new Operating System brings you more home screens and improved widgets. The most commonly used email widget will be faster and more intuitive to use. Check out Nokia Belle OS on Nokia official blog: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Man.. waiting so long for the official Belle update for my E7. Looks alright, though it looks a lot smoother on the N8 than it does on the E7 from the leaked firmware. Lets see how long I can survive on Symbian before moving on to Android or WP7 (for a time, even considered N9's MeeGo).
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Windows 7 on mobile seems to be winning lot of love these days. I've used Android and want to go back to Bada. Will post as soon as we get the news about Belle.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    The_Big_K
    Windows 7 on mobile seems to be winning lot of love these days. I've used Android and want to go back to Bada. Will post as soon as we get the news about Belle.
    Sorry, off topic.. but I hear Bada is going to be fused with Tizen (MeeGo successor) in the future? Possible Android replacement or will Samsung use it for other market segments?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ash
    Sorry, off topic.. but I hear Bada is going to be fused with Tizen (MeeGo successor) in the future? Possible Android replacement or will Samsung use it for other market segments?
    Yes, that's right. However, I'm not sure whether Samsung will replace Android. Galaxy phone series draws a lot of customers because of Android. S3 is expected to offer Ice Cream Sandwich.

Actually, it's highly unpredictable. But I sure have great hopes from Tizen+Bada fusion. I just wish Bada had been released to the public. It's a wonderful Operating System that's just waiting for developers to develops apps.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ash
    Man.. waiting so long for the official Belle update for my E7. Looks alright, though it looks a lot smoother on the N8 than it does on the E7 from the leaked firmware. Lets see how long I can survive on Symbian before moving on to Android or WP7 (for a time, even considered N9's MeeGo).
    Okay, February 8 is the date! Check: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

1)A person has 14 full filled bottle,14 half filled botttle and 14 empty bottles.He needs to share these for 3 persons equally.How he is going to do this? 2)A:B=4,B:C=9 then...
hi i'm currently studying 2nd year mechanical and would like to present paper presentation in some colleges.Can anyone give some topics ,advices and tips about it???
Please update the new events taking place in the field of mechanical engineering. So pls everyone share their knowledge. 😉
I configured the outlook recently with my live mail id. The problem that I'm facing is whenever I open it , it automatically downloads thousands of my old emails, which...
You might be a cool dude on the social networking sites and no one can use the sms lingo like you; but the professional world out there still requires you...