NOKIA N96 Launched In Europe - It Rocks!

As reported by Gigaom here - #-Link-Snipped-# , Nokia N96 is the Swiss army knife of mobile phones! However it does not let you do the VOIP calls. ๐Ÿ˜”

N96 offers -

1. Live TV via DVB-H in Europe.

2. 2.8-inch display to watch movies and 3-D stereo speakers to listen to the soundtrack. It can store up to 40 hours of video, supports all common video formats such as MPEG4, Windows Media and Flash Video.

3. 5-megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss optics and a flash. It captures videos as well, making it a good tool to replace a dedicated video camera. It is easy to capture short and on-the-go videos with this device.

4. GPS, radio, Wi-Fi, 3G (European), something called N-Gage gaming, and more.

5. 16 GB memory that can be boosted with a 8GB memory card. (Sandisk is selling these for really low prices.)

[โ€‹IMG]

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Check out the official press release from Nokia here -

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name:Tom *Engineering Trade:Civil engineering (structural) Location: Reno, Nevada *Occupation: Right now, just a full time college student. Work Experience: Two years commercial High Rise Carpenter. *Hobbies & Interests: Music is...
Anyone has seen the new movie Wanted starring Angelina Jolie, James McAvoy and Morgan Freeman? I did and I liked it. Its full of slam bang action with some amazing...
India or west, which is the land of oppurtunities. give some points. As far i know for freshers india is best but after experience many people walk out abroad so...
Hiiii alll, Why must we use a coherent detector in direct sequence spread spectrum (DSSS) system? And is there possibility of us using other types of modulator and demodulator other...
Here's a simple guide to crashing Mighty Google's Chrome ๐Ÿ˜ 1. Start Google Chrome. 2. In the address bar, type :% Watch Chrome Crash ๐Ÿ˜ Bruwahahahah ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜