Nokia Lumia Windows 7.5 Phone Launching In India, Today!

Nokia fanboys (if any 😀 ) will be happy to know that Nokia is launching the much awaited and hyped Windows 7.5 phone 'Lumia' in India today. The phone has already received positive reviews from several reviewers for offering a pleasing user experience. It's not quite sure whether Nokia and Microsoft will launch both Lumia 800 and 710 at the same time. It's also being expected that the companies will jointly launch large marketing campaigns to promote the phone. Nokia already has a huge presence in India, which is being eroded by other players (mostly by Samsung) and it's very essential for Nokia to make the Lumia successful in Indian markets. This will also make sure that Microsoft continues its strategy to continue investing in the Windows 7.5 software for mobile platforms.

The price of Lumia 710 is expected to be around Rs. 20,000 while that of Lumia 800 is expected be a little below Rs. 30,000. Do you think Nokia is taking the right step by introducing these phones at above prices? Share your opinion. If you're one of the buyers of these phones, we'd also like to know your experience with the new Nokia phones.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Those who aren't yet following CrazyEngineers VoiCE, here's a list of recent technology/engineering news worth reading - Bicycling Robot Pedals Right Into Your Heart - CrazyEngineers Nano-SIM Coming Soon -...
The new look features: Google+ integration - Now YouTube content has what your Circles have shared to Google+. New left-column dashboard sorts your Subscriptions and more into easily-clickable sections, including...
I am seeking for simple projects in java or any other programming language that would enhance my skills.Also it would test me .but i am unable to begin at all....
Hi i am a newcomer! Can i post here some FAQ?
hi, i am doing my final year project(signature recognition),i planted to use image acquisition to capture the signature, and i am new to matlab,after i capture an image from image...