Nokia Lumia 1020 Preorder In India For Rs. 49,999 On Nokia Store

The best camera in a smartphone, the Nokia Lumia 1020 will be in your hands by third week of October in India. The news has now been confirmed on the #-Link-Snipped-#. Nokia India have put up yellow, black and white variants of the Nokia Lumia 1020 for pre-order at a price of Rs. 49999 on the #-Link-Snipped-#. For early buyers Nokia offers you a WH-530 stereo headphone worth Rs 2999 for free. Since the festivities have begun in many parts of India you might be cash strapped for an expensive phone like this, but of you still want the phone right now to capture those low light photos with a 41 megapixel sensor with ZEISS optics, six physical lenses plus optical image stabilization you can avail EMI plans of 3 or 6 months where you have to shell out Rs. 16667 and Rs. 8334 respectively each month.

Nokia Lumia 1020 1
Nokia Lumia 1020 2 Nokia Lumia 1020 3
Nokia Lumia 1020 4 Nokia Lumia 1020 5 Nokia Lumia 1020 6 Nokia Lumia 1020 7

If you wanted to look as a pro photographer with Nokia Lumia 1020 exclusive accessories like Camera Grip you will have to wait a little longer as there is no information on its availability on the website. Before making a decision on your next buy here is a brief list of technical specifications. The phone runs Windows Phone 8 GDR 2 Amber update out of the box on a 1.5 GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 with 2 GB of RAM. The phone has an internal memory of 32 GB and offers 7 GB of SkyDrive cloud storage. The 4.5 inch AMOLED WXGA resolution display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. All this is powered by a 2000 mAh battery and you get free access to HERE Maps and HERE Drive+.

If you do buy this one, do let us know about your experience in the comment section below or you may post your detailed review on the #-Link-Snipped-# .

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    With fully loaded features and camera power, It might get some customer to to keep their hands on it.Price seems to be OK.
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    I would rather go and buy a DSLR + Some Galaxy. Specs are not so appealing for the price.
  • Akhilesh Kumar Nair
    Akhilesh Kumar Nair
    Or why not apple i phone 5s beside stunning finger print security with with less pixel count it will give satisfactory shots.....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Did you know that there's a 'report link at the bottom of every post and resource? It's a tiny link, but quite powerful one. If you notice anything objectionable...
Hi friends , CE has been the best portal to find latest happenings in the science or engineering world but this alone cannot build us into a good citizen/human being.So...
hello friends i a had a remote control car with wireless configuration using RX2B and TX2B ics whin i check the both differently they worked well but they can't be...
I am experiencing a problem in audio synching and conversion of video file. details: Consider I am having a film with incorrect audio timing .I know that we can sync...
hello friends every body know that the alternate requires the engine to rotate the alternator and generate electricity.a motor is used to rotate anything. so my question is are we...