Nokia Humanform Concept Prototype - How does this work?

Nokia HumanForm was created in a joint effort to translate the most promising new nanotechnologies into meaningful user experience, prototype those for decision making; and transfer and set aspiration for future portfolio.

Project is a key to bring significant user experience benefits to the market thereby creating mindshare and value share through nanotechnology enabled experiences.

Nokia HumanForm is a visionary solution for a dynamically flexible device beyond touch screen and voice communication where technology is invisible and intuition takes over.

Natural interactions are enabled with a kinetic user interface.

I was one of the creators and Design Manager of Nokia HumanForm concept. The concept and a follow-up Nokia Kinetic Device prototype were launched in Nokia World 2011.

[video=youtube;SegLUbBJDhA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SegLUbBJDhA[/video]

What's your guess? Is this viable? Will this work in the commercial market?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So what's going to happen on 11.11.11 ? Probably an avalanche of horrible things... 11/11/11 is a horror-thriller set on 11:11 on the 11th day of the 11th month and...
11.11.11 theory, 11.11.11 Conspiracy, 11.11.11 disaster is all stupid. The whole theory about making a wish at 11:11 and it coming true is stupid. And people should stop getting their...
Aerospace Technology | November 16, 2011 | GlobalSpec Events
hi guyz... i am an electronics and comm. engineering student currently in my final year... I am a little confused over what are my job roles and so which company...
Hi, Just wanted to say Good day! I checked out your forums and I think this is a great and excellent page that everyone would love to visit and post...