Nokia 106 Feature Phone Now In India For Rs. 1399

Nokia has launched another feature phone in India with Nokia 106 - a phone will just the basic specs being made available at the price of Rs. 1,399. The phone enters the category of low-budget smartphones in the country and is now available for buying on the company's official store. The phone features a 1.8-inch display with a 128x160 pixels resolution and a pixel density of 114 pixel per inch. Though a lot of feature phones these days are providing support for Dual SIM, the Nokia 106 features single SIM functionality with support only for 2G network. Like most other basic phones from Nokia, this one is available in three colour variants - Black, Red and White. The Nokia online site will be delivering the phone in five working days.

Among the set of tech specs, Nokia 106 mentions a alpha-numeric keypad with dust and splash-proof feature and the company claims that the phone can sustain despite harsh usage from the customer. The phone measures up at dimensions 112.9 x 47.5 x 14.9 mm and weighs 74.2 gram. With a capacity of up to 500 contacts and 32-polyphonic ringtones, the Nokia 106 packs inside it a 800mAh battery, which according to the company delivers up to around 10 hours of talk time and 840 hours of standby time that sums-up to 35 days. The phone features a RAM of 384 kB.

nokia-106

Among the other features, Nokia 106 also makes room for support to FM radio, 3.5 mm audio jack, a digital clock, calculator, flashlight, calendar, speaking clock, alarm clock, and facility of setting reminders. Earlier this year, in August the company had announced Nokia 106 and Nokia 107 for the Chinese market. That's all about the latest feature phone from the Finnish manufacturer. How do you like the Nokia 106 features? Share with us in comments below.

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Its so sad that low budget phones are becoming rare and all are moving towards smartphones

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is ready for the launch of GSLV-D5 scheduled on January 5, 2014. The launch team has received a green signal from the mission readiness review...
Name: Gaurav K Shinde Engineering Trade: Computer Science Location: Mumbai Occupation: Working with NSE.IT as Systems Analyst Work Experience: Working since Aug 2013 till date Hobbies & Interests: Listening Bollywood...
I am Computer Engineer from University Of Mumbai passed out in 2012. Currently i am working with NSE.IT(National Stock Exchange -IT) as Systems Analyst since Aug-2013. Before that i did...
News has it that the webOS is coming on LG television. Developed by Palm - the Linux operating system called the WebOS was earlier only intended to arrive for the...
Hello everyone I am currently in my Final Year of B.Tech and want to pursue the DVLSI from acts pune. I want to do we have any specific course material...