Noises in Wireless Channel

Hiii all,

In a wireless channel, can AWGN, Pulse Jammer, Single Tone Jammer, rayleigh fading and rician fading present all at once at the same channel? Or there is no such combination and they will be present in diferent different wireless channels?

Thank you..

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    Vila
    Hiii all,

In a wireless channel, can AWGN, Pulse Jammer, Single Tone Jammer, rayleigh fading and rician fading present all at once at the same channel? Or there is no such combination and they will be present in diferent different wireless channels?

Thank you..
    Hi Vila,

Good to see nice simple questions 😀

raylegih fading channels:
    rayleigh fading comes into picture when you have the same signal travelling in multiple paths.ie consider a signal transmitted from Tx reaches Rx(reciever) through a direct path and another path wihc night be due to sheer reflection of the signals due to buildings and geographical obstrucles in such cases Rayleigh fading occurs .
    For eg: consider a block of impluses B1 tx at t=t and recieved at r=t1 now at t1 at Tx B2 is already transmitted and recieved at rx at t2. the previously sent block B1 is also recieved due to delay due to obstrucles hence at t2 at reciever the signals 9trecieved are (B1+B2)H(t) where H(t) is the channel response .this would be cumilative

Gaussian noise is generally due to thermal noise introduced by electronic components and amplifiers at reciever. Hence i can think that what ever channel type it might be Gaussian nosie or WGN is created. or you can say added so AWGN

Ricean Distirbution:
    this relates to multipath fading as well. Here the obstrucles might be moving so at particular instance of the medium say air you might find only static obstructors and at some point the signal might as well be distorted due to moving objects
    then its ricean

So i can conlcude that near for a given signal there might be AWGN at reciever end,and in the channel you might find rayleigh or ricean

Are Pulse Jammer, Single Tone Jammer channel type? I am not sure
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Re: it seemed as nothing

@yuio828o
    KNOW WHAT??
    STOP SPAMMING 😡
  • Vila
    Vila
    Hiii Durga,

Thanks a lot for the explanation...Pulse Jammer and Single Tone jammers are type of jammers which will be sometimes present in wireless channel.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, We are addicted to Gmail. We eat, drink & sleep Gmail. So we began our hunt for the engineer who created it. We found out that the creator of...
I think you are all heard this word.The hidden feature of the operating system or the software is called easter egg...
For each process there is a unique id will be genrated by the process. I want to know about the process that is generating that id in unix or linux.....
Hi all... After a long gap i am back to this forum 😀 . I was busy with my exams and other works. I think some of CE'ans read my...
HELO FRIENDS I AM THIRD YEAR ENG. STUDENT AND I AM WORKING ON IMAGE COMPRESSION AND FOR THE SAME I WANT TO CAPTURE A IMAGE FROM A CAMERA AND STORE...