noise filter

One company needs an noise filter for varying torque and the efficiency is also less....so what type of filter we can choose???

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Where does torque figure in noise generation? What is the equipment that needs this control. If the issue is operator comfort, maybe a Bose noise cancellation head phones are the answer.
  • aswenivishnu
    aswenivishnu
    Sir,I am doing my final year ECE..I have undertaken a industrial project..I am supposed to design a EMI filter..there are many types in EMI filter..so what can i choose??
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    There are two different issues here. One is radiated EMI and the other is line conducted EMI.
    Radiated EMI has to be handled by shielding while the other one requires a designed filter circuit to suit the power levels.
    Please see if this is useful:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • aswenivishnu
    aswenivishnu
    sir,i have to design a circuit using emi filter..give some ideas.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    aswenivishnu
    give some ideas.
    Electronics is not my area. There are many CEans here who can help.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    aswenivishnu
    Sir,I am doing my final year ECE..I have undertaken a industrial project..I am supposed to design a EMI filter..there are many types in EMI filter..so what can i choose??
    Please provide more information. Is this a final year project or a requirement from some internship? What are the requirements and specifications needed for the filter? What do you intend to achieve with this filter?
  • aswenivishnu
    aswenivishnu
    It is a final year project.The machine has varying torque,so the efficiency of the machine gets reduced..We have to design a EMI filter for the problem.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    aswenivishnu
    It is a final year project.The machine has varying torque,so the efficiency of the machine gets reduced..We have to design a EMI filter for the problem.
    It is still not clear what torque and efficiency have to do with EMI.
    This may give some info:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am N.Santhanalakshmi from tiruppur. I am studying computer science engineering year at Nandha College of Technology,Erode. I am glad to joined here.
The entry level smartphone market in India has another well equipped competitor, the Karbonn Titanium Mach Five. Unlike the name suggests it does not travel at hypersonic speeds but does...
A slide show of the world's ten most scenic airport landings. https://www.cnn.com/2015/05/12/travel/scenic-airport-landings/index.html
Hello, I purchased Asus Geoforce 210 to use dual monitor in extended feature My Machine is having one VGA port and now Geoforce 210 have three more display port -...
What do engineers do when they get pissed off seeing their bicycles getting stolen? They design a bike that is world's most secure; because no one can steal it. The...