No one can have two viewpoints on terrorism: Shahrukh Khan

King Khan joins people to stand in solidarity with the nation against the terrorism

There is no religion of terrorism: King Khan

[youtube][/youtube]

Do you agree?

What do you think can be done?

Replies

• sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Hey CEans don't you care about the issue?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I actually cant see the video 😔
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Why? ............
  • safwan
    safwan
    Yes, I agree with the statement .
    There is no religion of terrorism
    If you study all major religion Hinduism , Islam,Christianity You will find the terrorism does not exists their .This peoples just take name of jihad which actually means to struggle of our own (Well, if you have good knowledge of islam then you will say the best struggle (jihad) of life is to take care of mom and dad ) But this peoples misunderstand the meaning and just for own sake😔 ( As we know about Kassab just for money) they take up this kind of things. and finally they blame this Islam where in Islam its if you kill some one innocent its like you have killed humanity . Actually if they are real muslim then they will be caring old age people instead of doing evil thing .
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    You are right Safwan

These people don't care about any teachings or morals

They only know how to make fool of people to make them like their own who do not think once before planting a bomb or killing innocent
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    See what SRK tells of his life being one of the most secular I have seen:

"No one can have two viewpoints about terrorism. There is no religion of terrorism. I am often asked my viewpoint on this, maybe because I am a Muslim and I am very proud to be a Muslim," said Shah Rukh.

"But I have read the Quran, listened to the Gita, acted in Ram Leela... and learnt Christianity besides being a Muslim... My friends and I have worked on a film on Buddha (Asoka) and my wife is a Punjabi," the super star stressed.

His life is an example of the equality in his eyes for all religions...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey....biggie I saw a title named area 51 under chillax:chit-chat sub forum and surprisingly for the first i was denied access to sometihng in CE.Can you please explain me about...
The CAT 2009 disaster continues and now, Prometric, the firm responsible for conducting the common admission test for over 250,000 students is blaming virus for the disaster. TOI reports that...
CAT 2009, so far, has been a disaster. With hardware failures, closed centers and students having to restart computers; students haven't had a good experience so far. Read more news...
The king of pop, Michael Jackson beat twitter on Microsoft's Bing search engine: Read the full news here: Bing - Top Bing Searches in 2009 - Search Blog - Bing...
I'm wondering whether we have any CEans who are considering building an Internet browser from scratch on their own. Its not an easy task, for sure. What's involved in building...