No message body reader found for request class in apache CXF

I am trying to run the CXF-Rest Services in Jboss6. Application was deployed successfully , when i try to run i am getting following exception

No message body reader found for request class UpcLineOfBusinessEntity

Based on google i understand that we need to configure JAXB Databinding in CXF XML file. So i added the following line in my cxf.xml

com.tecnotree.upc.entities.UpcLineOfBusinessEntity    

But it throwing PropertyNotFoundException jaxbElementClassNames . I dont know how to do it. Please show me the way.

Replies

• hackerboy
    hackerboy
    Hey , i am also using apache CXF in my android project. Could you provide me some useful links of tutorials on the same ??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Neozion 2012 is a Technical Festival organized by Chaithanya Bharathi Institute of Technology, Hyderabad. Neo Zion is technically derived from the greek words- Neo and Zoi; meaning new life. That...
Prayudh 2012 is a National Level Technical Symposium hosted by Computer Science Engineering and Information Technology department of Panimalar Institute of Technology. It is the first edition of Prayudh, and...
Solutions 2k12 is a Technical Fest organized by Army Institute of Technology, Pune. AIT, known city wide for its exemplary fest brings yet another year of adrenaline rush, an era...
Hello friends have any of you tried the following. Wikipedia trivia: if you take any article, click on the first link in the article text not in parentheses or italics,...
CrEAdors 2k12 is a Technical Symposium organized by Sri Venkateswara University College of Engineering, SV University, Tirupati. It is a multi faceted technical symposium organized to bring out the real...