no job

i am 2010 btech passout.. its been 4 months i am sitting home after completing btech and looking for walkins etc.. appeared for hcl cleared two round but missed in third, amdocs cleared first and missed in second, infy missed in frst ,, now its getting very late and i am not getting job. please tell me what should i do now.. suggest me practicle suggestions guys pls

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Buddy

Why don't you start something on your own?

Trust me opportunities are endless it depends on you how you pick it

Tell me in which field of computers you think you are up to the mark
  • n090985
    n090985
    starting own is not so practicle .. i am not that much sillful. i am average...
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    wow what a reply ?

I think this is a major reason you didn't get a job till now (no offense meant)

You are an engineer ,if you try to be little bit regular on ce or give some time to google ,you will get several examples .
  • n090985
    n090985
    suggest me some work than
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Normally, I'd not say this; but I'm losing hope for you, buddy. Just look at the threads you've started it past: #-Link-Snipped-#

Have you figured out what caused failure in the interviews? Have you worked on fixing the problems? Have you figured out what should you do to be above-average from average? Have you followed our advice in all the earlier threads you started on the same topic?

Here are few of the threads and our responses to them -

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • n090985
    n090985
    @big .please forget all previous posts.. at present i need a helping suggestion.. i am working on what i missed in interviews ... please help
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Oh well! Here are the suggestions -

1. With an experience of so many interviews with you, what are you going to do differently in your next interview?

2. What's your strategy to prepare for Interviews?

3. What is your plan to get more calls for interviews?

4. What is your plan for the free time you're enjoying right now?
  • n090985
    n090985
    my answwr would be that suggest answer for all question you asked me and i promise you i will follow them by heart.. the problem is i belong to small place , IT companies are 200 km from my place, th e energy level is going down and i am becoming lazy day by day,,, no friends left to discuss strategy...weak in technical stuff(good in aptitude and HR).. doesn't able to decide what to do.. someone says go to Bangalore and you will find a job soon, someone say join paid training in delhi NCR which will provide you skill+small stipend+ experience ,
    I know biggie you are angry with me and even you not be willing to all what i read above but i need your help and all other members.. pls try and understand..you could make my life
  • n090985
    n090985
    biggie replyyy
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Hello n090985!

Donot let yourself down!

Ok , reading all your replies here I understood you are desperately looking for a job.
    Getting into an IT company is not very hard.
    You need confidence to attend interviews , so how to build your confidence?
    I see you are an Computer Engineer ,so what are all the programming languages you are proficient in?

Generally, in interviews people ask the subject in which you are interested. So pick a subject of your choice say Java , learn it perfectly. The logic , subject etc etc..
    Then attend any interview you will succeed!

Dont panic , if you panic you will get tensed. Which eventually gives bad results.

All the best
  • lovejeet
    lovejeet
    even i have a doubt.............. does monsterjob.com and other such sites really help?????
    and under which circumstances these sites are useful?????

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anyone please tell what is torrent, what r torrent sides, and how to use u torrent software???
It's CEan ITCHAP's birthday! Many Many Happy Returns of the day 😀 🎉
A 17-year-old Doon School student has created a robot model that possesses emotional intelligence and can even dish out answers for unexpected questions with the help of the internet. The...
Slashtags are curated sets of web sites organized around a particular topic. These cover almost all the topics we can think of. Slashtags are added to search queries so that...
The latest Beta release enables you to edit your existing blog content, add new posts and pages, and manage comments on the go, directly from your S60 or Maemo powered...