No career for placement

Hi frnds #-Link-Snipped-#! I am an Engineering student 1st
year of a Private Engineering College(orissa)
This year i gave jee mains 2nd attempt nd my performance
was pathetic nd Biggest thing which always Worries/Concerns
me alot is not having 60% in 12th
As I had 59.4% in cbse 12th
nd 9.0 CGPA in 10th Cbse
After taking admission in btech I came to know that, for those
Not having 60% throughout career have no Career/job options
even after btech as we r not eligible for 98% MNCs.

What should I do now to secure my future as Iam hopeless/
Depressed ri8 now!
can anything be done now?
Can Higher studies like Mtech@iit or MBAs save my future nd
give oppurtunities?? or <60% will keep haunting me always??

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think you've set your journey to become an 'average' engineer. With that attitude, you're going to to nowhere.

Just focus on becoming an amazing engineer and you'll find employers running after you. If you think you've no future; you won't have a future. If you think you can turn things upside down - you will succeed.

PS: Getting into engineer just to find a job with an MNC in future is terribly wrong. Stay active on CrazyEngineers and I'm 100% sure that you'll get a great job. Someone from CE will hire you - if you are awesome.
  • Agrim gupta
    Agrim gupta
    Yes Definately Sir !Thanx for this motivation!! No one wants to think negative like that not even me but situations nd env turn sometimes like that.From now on I'll focus totally on my skills nd knowledge oriented studies nd will try to devote 100% to my work!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Agrim gupta
    Yes Definately Sir !Thanx for this motivation!! No one wants to think negative like that not even me but situations nd env turn sometimes like that.From now on I'll focus totally on my skills nd knowledge oriented studies nd will try to devote 100% to my work!
    and ..

Kaustubh Katdare
    Stay active on CrazyEngineers
  • Agrim gupta
    Agrim gupta
    Kaustubh Katdare
    and ..
    Sure Sir !
  • Sunny Kichloo
    Sunny Kichloo
    As mentioned above by Kaustubh focus on what you are currently Doing.That will help you build a Successful Future.

Never Take Experience from Past in a Negative Way,try to learn from Your Experiences and Obviously Hard Work Do Pays Out,So believe in Yourself and We are Here to Help You if you have any Concerns.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

why is non-parametrized return statement allowed in a constructor call when actually the constructor never returns anything,not even void. what is the difference between the return statement written inside a...
This discussion will be opened at 8:00 PM (IST) sharp. All participants will be able to post here entries here.
The Indian mobile manufacturing company, Karbonn has quietly launched three new smartphones: Karbonn Titanium S4Plus, Titanium S8 and Titanium S6. These three new smartphones are now available with online retailers...
With an objective to manufacture spare parts and tools in space to save transport costs as well as time, NASA’s 3D printer on the International Space Station (ISS) has successfully...
Quote: Have you ever heard of Buckypaper? It is one of the strongest materials known to man. This carbon nanotechnology material is 500 times stronger than steel and ten times...