Dancer_Engineer
Dancer_Engineer
Branch Unspecified
14 Feb 2012

NITAT - India's most recognized IT Aptitude Test

Has anyone taken this test?
What are the benefits of this test?
14 Feb 2012
Scholarships for joining courses in NIIT. But even I have a 78% scorecard, which is not considered in my office! 😛
THEPUNISHER

THEPUNISHER

Branch Unspecified
21 Feb 2012
You can know your weakness and strong poitns thats all.. I dont think it would do much great in interviews.
21 Feb 2012
Anyways its a free test to know about yourself!!! So better enjoy!!! 😀
THEPUNISHER

THEPUNISHER

Branch Unspecified
04 Mar 2012
No !! its not free!! it costs 100 rs 😁😁
04 Mar 2012
THEPUNISHER
No !! its not free!! it costs 100 rs 😁😁
100 bucks is not a big deal buddy!!! You get something out of it right?
Neeraj Sharma

Neeraj Sharma

Computer Science
17 Mar 2012
lol.. Courses in NIIT are a failure and I am a victim of that. Anyway I wrote NITAT this time and scored 91% with all India rank 339 😛
17 Mar 2012
Nick_Sharma
lol.. Courses in NIIT are a failure and I am a victim of that. Anyway I wrote NITAT this time and scored 91% with all India rank 339 😛
And the use of it?
THEPUNISHER

THEPUNISHER

Branch Unspecified
18 Mar 2012
Praveen-Kumar
100 bucks is not a big deal buddy!!! You get something out of it right?
Whether big deal or not i just meant its NOT free..thts all ...😁
18 Mar 2012
There's nothing like a Free Lunch buddy... Even if something is there, you need to pay for the travel!!!
Neeraj Sharma

Neeraj Sharma

Computer Science
18 Mar 2012
Praveen-Kumar: No use at all.. I wrote it just for time pass 😛 I knew before itself that there isno use of nitat.Its just used by niit to get people join the institute
18 Mar 2012
Nick_Sharma
Praveen-Kumar: No use at all.. I wrote it just for time pass 😛 I knew before itself that there isno use of nitat.Its just used by niit to get people join the institute
Good realization...
lovejeet

lovejeet

Branch Unspecified
19 Mar 2012
Praveen-Kumar
There's nothing like a Free Lunch buddy... Even if something is there, you need to pay for the travel!!!
what about travelling for there on feet??? 😛 😛 u get a benefit for having a walk too....😛
Gurjeet Singh

Gurjeet Singh

Aeronautical
19 Mar 2012
It can be taken as a Mock test and they let you know where you stand in the AIR,and focuses on your week points.

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.