View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12763 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Feb 13, 2009

NIT Trichy - Pragyan '09

NIT Trichy has organized Pragyan '09

Official Website: Pragyan 09

Pragyan is the annual tech fest of NIT Trichy. It will be celebrated from February 12th-15th 2009 in the NIT campus. Held every year to great acclaim, this year Pragyan 09, in its fifth edition, plans to be bigger, grander and sleeker. So come and join us in February, to celebrate technology - as we have been doing all these years!
shalini_goel14
shalini_goel14 • Feb 13, 2009
Cool. Online Events are amazing especially Bytecode. So who all are going to participate from here? 😉
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Feb 14, 2009
What 's Bytecode about? Do you have any information?
shalini_goel14
shalini_goel14 • Feb 14, 2009
The_Big_K
What 's Bytecode about? Do you have any information?
Look here Big_K,

Pragyan 09 - Bytecode
Harshad Italiya
Harshad Italiya • Feb 19, 2009
Event is over can anyone post the Review of this Tech fest?
shalini_goel14
shalini_goel14 • Feb 19, 2009
godfather
Event is over can anyone post the Review of this Tech fest?
I doubt anyone here even dare or devote time to participate in such events.
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Feb 19, 2009
CE Events is a platform where engineering colleges can publicize their events for free. It's totally upto event organizers to make use of this platform.

Unfortunately, we cannot personally attend the events.
Harshad Italiya
Harshad Italiya • Feb 22, 2009
yes biggie its really not possible to attend each and every event but here we can give the review of the techfest so other people can get introduced about the event and in future may be they get intrest to take part in that techfest.
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Feb 22, 2009
It's entirely upto our CEan who actually visit the techfest in their own city. They are the ones who can write reviews.
Harshad Italiya
Harshad Italiya • Feb 22, 2009
lets find some such Ceans.

hello is there anyone?
shalini_goel14
shalini_goel14 • Feb 22, 2009
The_Big_K
It's entirely upto our CEan who actually visit the techfest in their own city. They are the ones who can write reviews.
Aren't there any CEans who are actually associated with such fests? I mean students of such colleges can give us information about them if possible, right?
silverscorpion
silverscorpion • Feb 22, 2009
Some of my friends attended Pragyan. They participated in the robotics competition. Unfortunately, there was some bug in the bot and it wouldn't move in the arena. It seemed to be working fine in the test area.
Anyhow, I'll ask them to write a review of the event here.

Share this content on your social channels -