NIT Agartala Techfest "AAYAM'09"

Hello everyone
National Institute Of Technology, Agartala presenting AAYAM’09, the biggest technical fest in the history of Tripura. The central idea of Aayam is in learning to view things from a new prespective & come up with innovative ideas to modify them and make them better. AAYAM’09 goes a couple
steps forward to popularise the idea of using the various emerging echnologies for the betterment of society- which forms its very theme. It lays a national level platform for the students to showcase their talent,innovation & creativity in the field of technology & science. So come and experience the making of history. Aayam will have various events , seminars, exhibition,workshops etc and a huge opportunity to win lots of exciting prizes.

For more details visit #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good to hear from you, Avhishek. How many attendees do you expect at AAYAM? 😀

Keep us updated.
  • avishekdatta
    avishekdatta
    As it is the first time in the history of Tripura , we are expecting 3-4 thousand attendees.
    we are also displaying cars and bikes in this fest under Vahantriki.
  • abhishek!
    abhishek!
    The mega quizzing event Q&A is alone predicted to gather a crowed of around 1000 spectators as people in Agartala are crazy about quizzaries.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Hey is there any online event here
  • crazygeek
    crazygeek
    avishekdatta
    Hello everyone
    National Institute Of Technology, Agartala presenting AAYAM’09, the biggest technical fest in the history of Tripura. The central idea of Aayam is in learning to view things from a new prespective & come up with innovative ideas to modify them and make them better. AAYAM’09 goes a couple
    steps forward to popularise the idea of using the various emerging echnologies for the betterment of society- which forms its very theme. It lays a national level platform for the students to showcase their talent,innovation & creativity in the field of technology & science. So come and experience the making of history. Aayam will have various events , seminars, exhibition,workshops etc and a huge opportunity to win lots of exciting prizes.

For more details visit #-Link-Snipped-#

guys can u give me ur comment and feedback abt the workshop on Ethical Hacking that infySEC organized in AAYAM'09., we are planning to have workshop in my college too.,

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A True story of Internet Explorer Microsoft had been slow to recognize the growing importance of the Web, but by the mid-1990s gates had decided that the software giant had...
Greetings guys I have a problem with a circuit I am working on, there on the schematic the op-amp has its inverting input pin open. The non-inverting input is connected...
[FONT="]I have a huge data of my college projects which I would like to store remotely. Can anyone suggest any online backup service which can take care of my precious...
hi, i am new to this site, can anybody tell me how to find someone related to my field, my field is computer science. can anybody tell me that why...
One of the most famous products by Thoughtworks - 'Mingle' now mingles with Google Wave. Mingle is an agile project management tool that now supports twitter like microblogging platform and...