Nissan's application maintenance and operation services deal goes to Mahindra Satyam

Japanese motor giant, Nissan has chosen Mahindra Satyam for its application maintenance and operation services deal for $40 million. The deal involves outsourcing of technology for the maintenance of applications & operations.

The deal is for 3 years and may get extended for two more years. Mahindra Satyam has declined to comment on the deal.

Certainly good news for Indian IT! 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have my 4 gb kingston pendrive and i want to make it password protected. How is this possible? 😁
hiiiiiiii can any one tell me what condition we should give in if statement in order to execute both if and else statements?? for ex: if( ???) System.out.println("hello"); else System.out.println("world");...
My Native place is a city in Rajasthan (India), which is famous for desserts and hot summer seasons. One day I was wondering that there are tons of sand dunes...
With Steve Jobs publicly writing that Adobe's Flash software has technical faults that has resulted into Apple's decision of banning Flash on iPhone & iPad platforms; I think it would...
Can suggest an IT company in Coimbatore or Ooty , TN for an industrial visit of students from B.Tech(IT)....If you know suggest us...Am badly needing it.../😒...All your ideas are welcomed.,.