NGO's Work support it or not

I had a great time in gong for one of the promotional outings of a renowned well established NGO based in Chennai.

When I was talking to a few people there who came to en quire from us I found this attitude
People JUST BACKED OUT ON HEARING IT IS AN NGO

what is your views guys Do you support the role of NGO's ??

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Not all NGOs are worth supporting. I'd personally not support NGOs that run on foreign aid.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Yeah But credibility of every NGO can't be branded by the acts of a few NGO's

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear friend, I am Second year engineering student my mini project is topology,when i run my cpp mini project then automatically print the garbage value. So plz any one can...
Hi Friends, I am in 2nd year(Mechanical) I got little confusion between Supercharging and Turbocharging?
We've been waiting and writing about Reliance 4G launch in India. Just a few minutes ago, the billionaire brothers shook hands allowing Reliance Jio Infocomm (led by Mukesh Ambani) to...
Finally, we've Wi-Fi in trains! The New-Delhi - Howrah Rajdhani express has began offering free Wi-Fi services to the passengers. The Internet speeds are nice too, with 4 Mbps download...
Lets give some good justice to the aero field too fellas.. theres' hardly any discussion going on them. anybody with any thoughts bugging them bout flights? Where them geeks at...