Ng Beng Kiat's Min7.1 Blazes Through 2011 All Japan Micromouse Competition

Ng Beng Kiat's Min7.1 Blazes Through 2011 All Japan Micromouse Competition - and following video shows how you will have hard time believing your own eyes.

[video=youtube;CLwICJKV4dw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CLwICJKV4dw[/video]

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The_Big_K
    Ng Beng Kiat's Min7.1 Blazes Through 2011 All Japan Micromouse Competition - and following video shows how you will have hard time believing your own eyes.

[video=youtube;CLwICJKV4dw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CLwICJKV4dw[/video]
    This cant be?!
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    ^^ It's mostly not the first trial.

Micromouse competitions usually span multiple rounds, and in each round, the mouse maps the maze and keeps it in memory.
    The run that counts is the one after the mouse has mapped the whole maze and probably optimized the route.

in free run competitions, the number of trials may be unlimited. In more mainstream competitions, the number of trials might be limited.
    But still, the one you see in the video most certainly is not the first trial! 😀

#-Link-Snipped-#
    1. Each contesting Micromouse is allocated a total of 10 minutes of access to
    the maze from the moment the contest administrator acknowledges the
    contestant(s) and grants access to the maze. Any time used to adjust a
    mouse between runs is included in the 10 minutes. Each run (from the start
    cell to the center zone) in which a mouse successfully reaches the
    destination square is given a run time. The minimum run time shall be the
    mouse̢۪s official time.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here comes the conquering King! Super K Nothing less. ​Super K | Movie Feature - Yahoo! Movies India
Hello to the great minds at CE. I work alot with pumps. How would a stainless steel impeller or shaft stand up in salt water conditions? I have soem idea...
hi frnz...i'm a new biotech engineer... willing to lead my life with some innovation.😀
Here is another surprise question of the CE Grand Quiz Contest - [Worth 10 CE Coins] Early morning a team of girls left from the east bank of the river...
Hello Friends, Yesterday I got offer letter from Accenture. And in the information it is written that they will conduct 2 phase training. First Phase will be conducted on December...