NFC(near field communication)

hey guys i have chosen NFC as my seminar topic ๐Ÿ˜€ i would like to gather more and more information about my topic (NFC). so please do share your knowledge as much you can....thank you

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You will of course get all the basic information on this page: Near Field Communication . If you have specific questions/doubts/queries then post them here so that we can help you. It's difficult to provide answers to generic questions ๐Ÿ˜€
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Check this out: PDF
    This is an introduction to the NFC concept, looks simple and easy to understand. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    NFC wow! Few months ago I read somewhere that it's growing technology and future. Would like to see your presentation. Please upload once you complete the presentation please.
  • yogita_169
    yogita_169
    The_Big_K
    You will of course get all the basic information on this page: Near Field Communication . If you have specific questions/doubts/queries then post them here so that we can help you. It's difficult to provide answers to generic questions ๐Ÿ˜€
    Praveen-Kumar
    Check this out: PDF
    This is an introduction to the NFC concept, looks simple and easy to understand. ๐Ÿ˜€
    thank you so much ๐Ÿ‘
  • yogita_169
    yogita_169
    godfather
    NFC wow! Few months ago I read somewhere that it's growing technology and future. Would like to see your presentation. Please upload once you complete the presentation please.
    sure ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ‘
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In the last decade web logs (blogs) started gaining popularity by turning an average Internet user into a content publisher. With the popularity of the blogs, the comments system began...
Beauty comes at a price and that's definitely true for the OLED screen. I first encountered an OLED screen at a Chroma shop in Pune when I was looking at...
Regular readers of CrazyEngineers' engineering and technology blog "VoiCE" may know that the famous filmmaker James Cameron successfully reached to the deepest point on the Earth : ~7 miles below...
HP continues to be one of the most popular PC brand in India. The company today launched the HP Envy 14 Spectre Ultrabook for a price of Rs. 1 lakh....
I've been hearing the 'Beats Audio' thingy quite a lot of times these days. It looks like the company promises to offer high quality sound in computers and mobiles. The...